This Owl Clock actually comes alive!



🎬 Watch the full review here: https://youtu.be/zx9ioG0GA2g


My latest review is now live! 🎬


I just finished taking a closer look at the Pantasy 85051 Owl Clock, and this one really surprised me.


With 897 pieces, it looks like a beautiful vintage owl sitting on a branch… but turn the crank and things get interesting! ⚙️


👀 The eyes move

🪽 The wings open and close

⏰ The clock face moves

⚙️ And there's a clever gear mechanism hidden inside


My 11-year-old son built this one, and he did an amazing job. I was honestly impressed when I saw the finished model!


One important detail though: this isn't a functional clock. It's a kinetic display model, so the fun comes from bringing the owl to life yourself.


🛒 If you'd like to check out the set, I've also included my affiliate link below:

👉 https://pantasy.com/products/pantasy-owl-clock-85051?ref=jgtclajo

Code: MINIMSTORIES for 10% off.


Using my affiliate link helps support MiniMStories at no extra cost to you. ❤️


#Pantasy #Pantasy85051 #OwlClock #BuildingBlocks #BrickBuilding #MiniMStories

 

Enviar um comentário

0 Comentários