LESDIY Medieval Animals Ranch



I’ve just uploaded my latest build and review, featuring the LESDIY Medieval Animals Ranch, designed by TimBricks99.


This one was a little different. Instead of building a single MOC, I combined several small medieval builds into a complete 32x32-stud farm module for Saint Brickerton.


We’ve got:

🐐 Goats

🐄 A cow

🐔 Chickens

🕊️ A dovecote

🐝 Beehives

🌿 And plenty of vegetation and little details


I also made a few small modifications along the way, including fixing the stability of the dovecote.


And yes... there’s even bird poop. 😂


The finished module is now part of Saint Brickerton, expanding the agricultural area next to Bombercost's module.


🎥 Watch the full build and review here:

https://youtu.be/pIlDnw2F0hg


🧱 Interested in the Medieval Animals Ranch? You can find it through my affiliate link here:

https://www.lesdiy.de/products/medieval-diy-animals-ranch-klemmbausteine?ref=minimstories&utm_campaign=minimstories&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=goaffpro


Using my affiliate link supports MiniMStories at no extra cost to you. ❤️


What should I add to Saint Brickerton next? 👇


#MiniMStories #SaintBrickerton #LESDIY #TimBricks99 #MedievalMOC #MedievalVillage #BrickBuilds #LEGOCompatible #Klemmbausteine 

Enviar um comentário

0 Comentários